Senior Digital Producer
Senior Digital Producer
Full-Time - Encinitas, CA
Metajive is looking for a Senior Digital Producer
You are comfortable overseeing a large interactive project with major sub-projects or a program of interrelated projects and leading project teams to produce excellent digital solutions rooted in a deep understanding of customer needs.
You are able to drive and motivate a project team to create great experiences. You are established in deep digital experience, best practices, and project management methodologies but understand how and when to apply them. You should be able to work independently and be able to drive every phase of the project lifecycle and work patiently with clients, strategists, designers, and developers—while embracing and supporting unique personalities. You are highly organized. You are a natural leader and will be able to mentor the more junior members of the production team. From concept to code, you’re always influencing what is needed to move the project forward.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in an agency setting
- Manage client expectations, multiple demands, and competing priorities
- Manage projects from conception to completion, scheduling the project team, assigning tasks, motivating staff, track progress, and report status
- Manage project schedules including development and maintenance of comprehensive task list, dependencies, and milestones, review meetings; manage deviations from plan
- Manage project financials including initial estimates, budget tracking, and maintain communications with the accounting department to stay abreast of project billing and to provide information necessary to project and claim revenue
- Manage project resources within a matrix organization, partnering with department heads to assign resources that are shared among multiple projects, clients, and producers
- Manage project risk through development and implementation of appropriate mitigation plans
- Manage trade-offs between scope, quality, time, and cost
- Mentor and train producers
- Manage project scope—developing SOWs, documenting project requirements and/or objectives, determining impacts on schedule and budget, generating change requests, and keeping maintenance logs
- And while a sense of humor is not a requirement, it sure will help you excel.
What we give you:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical benefits
- Paid Holiday and Time off!
If interested, please send a message to email@example.com