Full-Time - Encinitas, CA
Metajive is looking for a talented UX Designer
You are dedicated to creating and delivering engaging, usable, and impactful user experiences that satisfy user needs and provide high value for businesses.
You are a team player, working collaboratively with agency project teams and clients to identify and articulate business requirements and digital strategy. You have leadership skills, driving the UX design process through all phases of the project lifecycle. You leverage data and user feedback to drive design decisions and use design thinking methods to iterate through concepts that can tested and validated with users. You have what it takes to deliver top notch site maps, user journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes across a wide range of devices and interfaces. You are always up to date of the latest and greatest experience principles, interaction design, information architecture, and evaluation techniques. You are best friends with your producer and creative director as you collaborate through the design, build, testing, and delivery to provide clients with the best digital experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional user experience as a UX Architect, UX Designer, Interaction Designer, or Information Architect.
- Demonstrable experience in UX design methods, best practices, deliverables, and tools
- Strong understanding of usability principles and techniques
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to drive user flows and interactive patterns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively at every level
- Solid portfolio of prototypes and designs showcasing conceptual, functional, and data-driven thinking.
What we give you:
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- Paid Holiday and Time off!
If interested, please send a message to email@example.com
- DesignerFull-Time - Encinitas, CA
- Senior UX DesignerFull-Time - Encinitas, CA